Indore water contamination | Official dismissed, two others suspended as death toll rises to 13; probe panel formed

The conflicting reports regarding the number of deaths caused by the diarrhea and vomiting outbreak in the country’s cleanest city continued on Thursday. Local residents claim that 13 people, including a six-month-old baby, have died in the past eight days due to the outbreak.

मप्र: देश के सबसे साफ शहर इंदौर में दूषित पानी पीने से 13 की मौत का दावा, प्रशासन ने की 4 मौत की पुष्टि, 10 साल की मन्नतों के बाद पैदा हुए 6 महीने के बेटे की मौत, 100 से ज्यादा अस्पतालों में

In Indore’s Bhagirathpura area, contaminated water has snatched away a family’s happiness forever. A failing system has left a mother heartbroken, a mother who had finally heard the cries of her child after 10 years of longing.

A 6-month-old infant has reportedly died due to contaminated water in this area. The family is in deep shock after the child’s death. The distraught mother is inconsolable, repeatedly crying out, “Someone please bring my child back.”

In the Marathi Mohalla of Nai Basti in Bhagirathpura, an area of ​​Indore, a city often called the cleanest in the country, contaminated drinking water has robbed a family of its joy. A 6-month-old infant died due to the dirty water supplied by the municipal corporation. The child developed vomiting and diarrhea, and after his condition worsened, he was rushed to the hospital, but the doctors could not save him.

Son born after 10 years of prayers

The child’s mother, Sadhna Sahu, is in shock and expressing her pain through tears. The mother said that her son was born after 10 years of prayers. She was on bed rest for several months. Her mother and grandmother had prayed for the child in countless places. But her child left this world right before her eyes. The mother cried, “My child is gone, and who knows how many more children will die.” The mother said that the child was not getting enough milk from breastfeeding, so she was giving him diluted formula milk mixed with water.

12 deaths reported so far

This incident is part of a larger crisis of contaminated water in the Bhagirathpura area, where hundreds of people have fallen ill due to sewage water mixing with the drinking water supply due to pipeline leaks. Reports suggest that 12 people have died so far, but only 4 deaths have been officially confirmed. Hundreds of people are hospitalized. The administration has started an investigation and is arranging for alternative water supply. Local residents are expressing their anger at the negligence of the municipal corporation. Panic in the Municipal Corporation Department

Following Chief Minister Mohan Yadav’s strong action, panic has gripped the entire municipal corporation department. The Chief Minister described the entire incident as extremely unfortunate and instructed the Collector to take strict action against the responsible officials. A team has been formed to investigate the entire matter. The District Magistrate and the Municipal Corporation Commissioner of Indore visited the area. The municipal corporation is supplying water to the affected houses, and ambulances have been deployed for those showing any symptoms.

Follow Us on… Dailyhunt kootwitter fb GOOGLE NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *